WADI AL MEHRAN TECHNICAL SERVICES firmly believes that sound Quality performance is key to ensuring sustainable business in Construction by operating a Quality Management system by the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. Thus, it shall be considered an integral part of the business decision-making process that is beneficial to all Company’s Stakeholders.
Hence, WADI AL MEHRAN TECHNICAL SERVICES committed to:
- Satisfying applicable requirements by ensuring that client and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood, and consistently met.
- Continual improvement of the quality by ensuring the risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of road contracting services and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are determined and addressed and the focus on enhancing client satisfaction is maintained.
- Implement and maintain an effective QMS that guides objectives and performance standards and ensures that there is strong leadership and very clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities for all levels of the organization.
- Ensure the quality policy and quality objectives are established for the QMS and are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the Company.
- Ensure that the resources needed for the QMS are available; including training, support, work environment, and encouragement and communicate the importance of effective quality management and of conforming to the ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
- This policy will be communicated to all employees and available to all.
- Employees and other interested parties are expected to cooperate and assist in the implementation of this policy, which will lead them to improve their and our performance.
- This policy will be reviewed annually in the Management review meeting and where deemed necessary will be amended and re-issued.
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
- WADI AL MEHRAN TECHNICAL SERVICES is engaged in the business of Road Contracting. We shall remain committed to the protection of the Health and Safety of our staff, employees, visitors, subcontractors, and the community at large and protect the physical environment in which the company activities are carried out.
- The Management and Staff of WADI AL MEHRAN TECHNICAL SERVICES are committed to:
- Ensuring the safety and welfare of our staff and the protection of our assets.
- Shall be determined to fulfill our commitments and services that meet the needs and expectations of our customers.
- Ensuring the prevention of any impact on the environment resulting from our actions.
- Complying with all relevant Health & Safety, Environmental legal laws, and other regulatory requirements.
- To identify the hazards (the potential for harm) assess the risks (the likelihood of that harm being realized) and manage those risks.
- To maintain work equipment in a safe state and provide both safe systems of work and a safe working environment for employees and all who work on our behalf.
- Periodically review the suitability, adequacy, and effectiveness of the HSE management system.
- Strive to prevent any incidents, occupational illness, or exposures that could cause harm to people and damage to properties and assets, and the environment and maintain Emergency Plans to reduce risks and adverse effects.
- Make every effort to protect the environment and prevent pollution, minimize consumption of materials, promote the reuse and recycling of wastes, and adopt best practices on waste management.
- Strive to achieve continual improvement through implementation and review of the HSE management system and related performance.
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill-health.
- Policy will be reviewed periodically and will be available for employees and the public.
- These commitments will be achieved by:
- Establishing and maintaining a documented Health, Safety, and Environmental Management System (HSEMS).
- Ensuring procedures, programs and guidelines are in place to support the HSEMS.
- Providing the necessary HSE resources for the implementation of the Management System
- Communicating the Company’s HSE policy and Objectives to relevant interested parties including its employees, stakeholder, clients, and customers.
- Setting, monitoring, and reviewing HSE targets and objectives.
- Complying with HSE Policy.